*Note – This guide is to root U.S. versions of Motorola Xoom WiFi versions only!!!
Here’s how to root Motorola Xoom Wifi:
2. Download update.zip here and copy over to the microSD card of your Xoom:
Download update.zip for Motorola Xoom
Make sure you have a microSD card inserted in your Xoom, it won’t work with Xoom’s internal storage!
3. Reboot into Android Recovery by rebooting your Xoom then using Volume Down button to select “Android Recovery” when Motorola splash logo appear.
4. Once in ClockworkMod Recovery, select “apply update from sdcard” and hit Power button.
5. Then select “Yes – Install /sdcard/update.zip” and hit Power button.
6. Once it finishes installing, reboot and enjoy your new rooted Motorola Xoom!
You can verify by finding the SuperUser app.